Turning a Like into Loyalty on Social Media
It is so important to know who your ideal client is and what they want. Otherwise you will never reach the conversion step. However, before you even get to the conversion step, your audience must go through the know like & trust factors.
Many online entrepreneurs believe that all their work is complete once their website and social media channels are up. They are in for a rude awakening when they realize that there is a process behind turning likes into loyalty- consistent sales that is. Here is how the know like & trust factors work.
The Know Factor: How do people get to know me?
- Your “About Me” pg
- Live events
- Consistency on social media platforms where your audience hangs out.
- If people are seeing your smiling face everyday on their news-feed they start to get to “know” you.
The Like Factor: The know factor eventually turns into the “like” factor.
- Your Ideal Client will like your posts
- Share your posts
- Leave Comments
- Will spread your message for you
- Joins your FB groups
- Invites others to join
- Then eventually they follow your “call to action” which may be to click the link to go to your website.
The Trust Factor: The Like factor turns into the trust factor.
- Your Ideal Client joins your newsletter
- Opt-in to your freebies
- Tells others about your events
- Ultimately buys your product
The know like & trust factors are very simple to implement. We do it all the time just posting normal stuff on social media. The difference, when it comes to a business, is in the frequency of the post and the targeting of the posts.
I invite you to pick up your copy of my social media engagement map. I use this same engagement map to build a solid foundation for my know like & trust factors. I designed it so you can still market on social media while building engagement on a budget without trying to figure out what to post everyday.